In Testo-Enane-10, Testostérone Énanthate is encapsulated in an esterified form, a characteristic feature of which is the presence of an ester bond. This allows the hormone, including the fat depot, to be released and consumed gradually, that is, to saturate the blood for a long time.
The intake of Testo-Enane-10 has a pronounced anabolic effect, stimulates the process of protein production – forms a nitrogenous positive balance. These are only two actions from many, rendered on the athlete’s body.
Steroid Effect Testo-Enane-10
The drug acts in several ways:
- It leads to a gain in muscle mass. The reason for the sharp increase in volume is the accumulation of liquids. It is caused by sodium retention and estrogenic activity of the hormone. After the end of the course of injection, a rollback occurs. The contraction of the musculature can be less or more pronounced.
- Increases the level of power indicators.
- Develops male genital organs. The hormone takes a direct part in the formation of such sexual secondary traits as the emphasis of the male facial features, the acquisition of a low voice voice, the covering of the body with hair.
- Provides spermatogenesis, which is reflected in sexual desire.
- Improves phosphorus and nitrogen metabolism.
- Eliminates the crunch in the shoulders, various problems with intervertebral discs, pain in the joints.
- It stimulates regenerative processes.
- Increases the tone and motivation for classes.
- Prevents the onset of overtraining.
- Increases the concentration of red blood cells.
Steroid profile and action
Testo-Enane-10, produced exclusively in the form of injections, demonstrates the following indices of the steroid profile:
- 100% anabolic and androgenic effect;
- high level of conversion to estrogens;
- significant suppression of the hypogalamo-pituitary-gonadal system (hypothalamus-hypophysis-testicles (GGN));
- no toxic effect on the liver;
- active up to two weeks;
- detection by test results up to three months.
The duration of the intake of the hormone into the blood is provided by enanthate. The period of exposure to this ether varies from 14 to 21, and the half-life is between 6 and 7 days. The specific time of action is variable and is determined by the individual characteristics of the athlete’s body.
Possible side effects of Testo-Enane-10
The most pronounced minus of the drug is a high conversion to estrogens, which is the cause of side effects: gynecomastia, edema, fat deposits. They, as a rule, are shown at non-observance of duration of reception and dosages.
The use of antiestrogens to eliminate these drawbacks refers to the old method, which is inferior in effectiveness to the intake of aromatase inhibitors. The use of antiestrogens should begin after the removal of enanthate in order to restore normal hormone production.
Along with the listed side effects, blood pressure, hair loss, aggression, acne (acne) may appear.